Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight??? What the $#@*&!!

Okay went and saw Twilight on Friday night and could not have been more disappointed!! Casting was horrible and the whole thing was just awkward. I couldn't help myself by to commentary the whole thing into Kierras ear!! Sorry Kierra!! Worse of all I had to be quiet about it!! Kierras friend had rented out the whole theater so I was surround by Twilight freaks who actually said the movie was better than the book. Did you hear a gasp-yes that was coming from me.

Now most of you know I am a huge fan of Twilight as I have read all books at least 3 times and the first time through I read the first 3 in three days (yes I am neurotic). I even read Twilight out loud to Amy Martin so she could understand why I could do nothing but talk about Edward!!! It took us the whole ride home from Utah to Az but we got all of Twilight minus 44 pages done plus my commenting of course. I think that is dedication. Mikayla has read all of the books at least 6 times and can tell you almost to the page when things happened, where they happened and who said what. You do not mess with her Twilight knowledge. Which brings me back to the movie. Now you can go see it and don't take my word for it but don't think it is going to make you love Twilight!!

I am not the only one who shares in my frustration-- there are others we are just afraid of being lynched by the crowd of delusional Twilighters out there that think whatever they slapped on the screen was going to be great. I just think that they could have done a whole lot better of a job. Stephanie Meyers should have held out for a better director!!!!!

Ok enough!!!

1 comment:

The Johnson's said...

Dude! You're KILLING me!! First off all, you can tell I'm not a horker by looking at my slender,toned body!!!:)It's a good thing I do love you. Second of all, I haven't seen the movie yet but between you and Candi, I don't know if I want to...She said the same things as you. See you on Thanksgiving!

Some updated Pics