Sunday, November 9, 2008

Yes I Know it been forever!!!! Back OFF!! HEE HEE

We have been quite busy the past few months so this unfortunately has taken the back burner. Holy crap we moved again!!!!! And to make matters worst we are only going to be in this house for 2 maybe 3 months!! We have a short lease because Michael got offered an amazing job in....drum roll please......... SEATTLE WASHINGTON!!!!!!! We are all totally excited and can't wait to get up there with Michael.

We have taken a few vacations there in the past and absolutely love it. We really feel like it is where we need to be. This job has the potential of getting Michael off his knees and maximizing his earning potential with all of his knowledge in the business. He has so much experience in all of the areas of flooring and finally he will be able to use it!!! We will still have the opportunity to do side jobs to add that little umph that a large family sometimes needs.

We have had a lot of positive things happen lately and really just want to move forward. Here is a short update from the last time I posted!!!!


  • Angie went on her annual Girls Cruise!!! ---- I had some much fun and will post pictures and soon as I can find the chics blog I need to steal them from!!!
  • Michael's job went bust here and the world was ending-- just another episode in my soap opera of a life!!
  • Michael was going to become a Miner in Eastern Az. The plan went to the wayside.
  • Michael was going to get a job up North and we would move so Showlow area. The plan went to the wayside.
  • Michael filled out job applications for the whole United States!!! While Angie feverishly found us a new place to live-- with no job and no money-- it was fun!!
  • Moved from a beautiful house in Gilbert to house in Queen Creek!! Luckily I found someone to do a short lease because no matter what we were not going to be in the Valley!!
  • While moving got the job in Seattle on a Thursday and Michael left for the job on Friday!!!!
  • Decided our House is going to be our Christmas House. We are going to start decorating now and keep it decorated until we move. I also have let go on my control issues and I am going to let the kids go hog wild and not have matching decorations!!!!!!!! I know how could it, but I am doing it!!
  • Some of my kids auditioned for ACT theatrical school and Bailee got chosen to do an audition. She went and got chosen out of 1000 kids to be accepted into the program. We are pretty bummed right now because we can not afford it. They said that we should get her into acting classes and get some experience under her belt. If she had the experience and a little more motivation they would have went after her more aggressively and figured out a way for us to make payments. I will show you some of her head shots!! Mikayla went too and of course they commented on her lips!!!

2 comments:

Fawn Harris said...

Ok angie, I am so lost. I thought you were living in Utah or somewhere far away. I didn't know you were living in AZ. Where is your mom living. Is she still with you. What's up with her and how's she feeling. Your girls are super beautiful. I wish I had your talent to do hair, nope just too much of a tom boy still in me LOL.

Fawn Harris said...

call me sometime I stay at home and work nights but free alllllll daaaaayyyyy LOL. 4802501902

Some updated Pics